Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

A boring business envelope

I love receiving mail. Today the postman brought something even better than a stickered and washi taped envelope from a #postcircle friend. Today's envelope was a white windowed DL. This boring business envelope was from the doctor.

It was about the mole that had changed. The one they prodded, photographed and pulled out with a piece of equipment they describe as an apple corer. The mole that was was waking me up in the middle of the night to spend dark and lonely hours trying to convince myself that everything was going to be alright.

Well it turns out that yes the mole was misbehaving but not in a cancerous way. 

The hole in my leg is as far as this adventure goes.

I can go to sleep tonight without a 3am panic. Well actually I'll probably find something else to have a 3am panic about but at least it won't be cancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment